Skip to product information
1 of 7

Swiss Water® Decaf (Organic), Medium Roast

Swiss Water® Decaf (Organic), Medium Roast

Regular price $18.25
Regular price $0.00 Sale price $18.25
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Nestled in the majestic Andean mountains of Peru, our Decaf coffee is decaffeinated using a special Swiss Water® process that preserves the rich, bold flavors of our medium-roasted coffee. With notes of dark chocolate and almond, this coffee offers a heavy body and a mellow acidity. Enjoy the taste of Peru without the caffeine jitters.

Swiss Water® Decaf - Medium Roast

PRODUCER: Various Cooperatives
REGION: Jaen, Cajamarca (Peru)
FARM: 400 smallholder farms
VARIETY: Caturra, Typica, Catimor, Mundo Nova, Pache, Bourbon
ALTITUDE: 1650 to 1800 mass
PROCESS METHOD: Decaffeinated using the Swiss Water® Process

Swiss Water® Process Benefits

Our process maintains the quality, taste, and characteristics inherent to the green coffee. Pre- and post-process comparisons are sampled for every batch we decaffeinate, to ensure great flavor and a high level of consistency between regular and decaf.

We ensure superior cup quality via temperature control and optimization of other critical factors. Coffee is guaranteed 99.9% caffeine-free. Consistent high process quality across small or large batches.

Our process was conceived as an alternative to chemical decaffeination and maintains that promise today. Our chemical-free water process meets consumer demand for purity of ingredients and transparency in processing.

The Swiss Water® Process maintains certifications (Organic, Fairtrade, Rainforest Alliance, UTZ, 4C, Kosher, and Halal), and more than 40% of our decaf offerings have at least one certification.

85% of water usage is returned to its source as clean, community supply water; the remaining 15% is consumed through coffee hydration.

CUPPING NOTES: Balanced Body, Low Acidity, Caramel, smooth Chocolate, Citrus

View full details